Friday, June 5, 2009

Eyeliner & Cigarettes

Great evening to everyone! Jasmine and my trip to school wasn't worthwhile, but we're lucky we weren't one of Jasmine's classmate, Kevin, who came at the last minute to find out that he made a wasted trip. We both met up and we were pretty much very late for our extra lessons in school, it was 9 am and we only had an hour more before our break, but little did we know that Chemistry class was cancelled. In other words, we went to school for just an hour.

I KNOWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHA, if we've known, we wouldn't have gone to school and make a wasted trip. But, seeing we were Libras or maybe we were just bored and we wanted to kill time and not go home so early (which might be a characteristic of a Libran? HAHAHA!), we headed to Compass Point's McDonald's for BREAKFAST!

After our breakfast, we went to check out phones at a nearby phone shop, AND I WANT TO BUY A BLACKBERRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want to buy a phone which has keypads that resembles the keyboard! Like LG Prada! And I know it's a little bit too early for me to have my sight set on new phones but I FELL IN LOVE WITH THE BLACKBERRY! LG PRADA! Sony Ericsson Xperia too!!! AHHHHHHHHH... But I know my dreams are shattered, my hopes dashed and that my bank account ran away too. Because, looks like I have to wait for next year to make my new phone look old and a time-for-a-change idea!

Oh well. Anyway, I finally completed Season 2, and I DIDN'T CHEAT. Hahaha, I didn't skip 8 episodes to the second last. This time, I really watched ALL THE EPISODES. Now that I've watched 43 episodes of Gossip Girl, I'M EXCITED FOR GOSSIP GIRL SEASON 3 WHICH WOULD BE AIRING IN AUGUST! WHICH IS JUST TWO MONTHS AWAY! AHHHHHH!!!

HAHAHA, entertainment aside, there are a few things I'll have to organize. Like, the trip to Malaysia (in particular, Genting and Kuala Lumpur). I'm apparently put in charge to plan the activities for our trip, so I was thinking SHOPPING TWENTY FOUR SEVEN IN KL, a day of movie and a little shopping at Genting. Our Theme Park Day would be on Monday, since it'll be less crowded, I guess.

I have planned the things I was going to bring to Malaysia, and I am going to pack LIGHT! Probably just a pouch for valuable items and necessary stuffs that CANNOT be left in hotel rooms and a pretty ideal and small luggage. That's all! 8 MORE DAYS!

I have also filled in the need-to-study subjects in my study plans. I have finally added that new column I was talking about in one of my previous posts, My Favourite Makan Places column! It has all my favourite food listed down, it's not permanent, obviously. I'll edit it when there's a new dish or when I've lost interest.

Everything's settled, I think, for now. Because as far as I'm concerned, I feel happy where I am right now. I've given up on certain personal issues, I feel like my back's not carrying any more heavy loads. Nothing's been a burden to me so far. I feel really free and happy. But, fret not Eugene, it's not the end yet. So, to make me ENJOY to the fullest, including of course, the Genting trip, here are some activities planned: Singapore Flyer, Swensen's, Study Day (although I don't see how that's going to be enjoying, but... I'll see), Tuitions (with YW and Jasmine), and of course, to be braggy, GENTING TRIP.

All this HAS TO BE DONE BY NEXT WEEK. Plus, I may have to add in a shopping trip. Budget: $50. That means, I might spend a hundred bucks for these following two weeks. Add a hundred and fifty (yes, I managed to persuade my Mum for 300 ringgit for personal use only!) and I'll be spending S$250 in the month of June! Who said you have to work to spend this amount of money? HAHAHAHA! I'm just kidding.

Besides all this, I don't think there's any more issues that has been bothering me now. I mean, I'm really really really happy that I feel carefree now. Of course, I shan't be negligent about my studies, which is why, the study plan. I'm just, really excited. Who knew even I could not feel stressed out before the Genting vacation? I thought, the stress would last till I leave Singapore, but it seems like my stress level is decreasing! On a sidenote, would be registering at Mavis tomorrow!

HAHAHAHA BYE EVERYONE, HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.