-
Haha, hey, I just spent like $100,000,000 on properties. Damn heart pain. Oh, wait. Spent it in Mafia Wars. Hahahaha. I had like $400 millions inside my bank. Practically spent like 120 million on properties. LOL if only I had that amount of cash in my real bank NOW. Right. I've finished Season 2 of Grey's Anatomy! Hahaha, before you heave a sigh of relief, it doesn't stop at Season 2 in Grey's Anatomy, you know. Hahaha, there are like 4 more seasons and I'm catching up with the people who are watching the latest episodes of GA. Soooo, yeah. I'm like waiting for my Episode One of Season Three (it feels so good to say Season Three, or to type, but that's not the point, the point is...) but it can't load! Maybe it's because it's like this. Maybe I should try tomorrow.
-
Anyway, school's starting next week. I am absolutely in a holiday mood and I hope I'll be able to adapt to the whole new environment as quickly as possible, because if I don't, being in a holiday mood would not only make my grades deteriorate but also make me more addicted to Grey's Anatomy. So, I should cut down. Right? Hahahaha. Seems like Grey's Anatomy has been the replacement for the fun with friends, well since I haven't hung out with my friends for a long time so if I were hanging out with my friends, I'd be laughing and all, but I haven't and I have been watching Grey's Anatomy and yeah, it has been making me laugh.
-
Oh oh oh oh! Tomorrow night, I'm going to watch Transformers: Revenge Of The Fallen at Great World City at around 9 p.m! I SO CAN'T WAIT! Going to the cinema for THIS movie is like... going to Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's wedding (although it happened many years ago), it's like, going to see President Barack Obama. It's like, some historical memorable event. Hahaha. Although ratings gave it 0.5 - 2 stars, but, come on, it's Transformers. Surely they were critical only about the plot and NOT the action. But yeah, everyone's talking about how awesome it is and I might not be let down by the newspaper ratings! So, TRANSFORMERS, YAY!
-
Hahaha, other than that, I'm just really hoping school would start as soon as possible. I may not be a fan of school but I think when it comes to prioritizing what you're a fan of, for instance, I'm also not a fan of boredom (I mean, NO ONE IS), I'd rather be not a fan of school than be bored. OK whatever. Haha another thing is, well, two McSpicys are currently unaware that a hungry stomach is willing to use it's mouth to masticate them. That's right. As of this moment, once my Dad's finished working, he'd get my 2 McSpicys for me. I'm as hungry as hell, even though I had Pan-Fried Fish for dinner, Maggi Mee an hour and a half earlier, and Chicken Porridge for lunch. Can't blame a hungry male teen, can you?

No comments:
Post a Comment
Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.