Monday, June 8, 2009

Sweterminayer - The Promotion Affair

On the 8th June, we gathered to celebrate one of our classmates-cum-good friend's birthday (I have known her for 4-5 years), Cai Jia (Born on 7th June 1992)! The people included (below -- left to right): Ah Keong (I think, HAHAHA, he's Jia Ping's boyfriend), Jia Ping, Audrey, Jasmine (bending down), Ivy (the shortest), Cai Jia (behind Yong Wei), Yong Wei, Jameson and Eugene (ME!), Li Bing came around 4-5 pm. Two of my favourite group photos out of the rest! 70 PICTURES IN TOTAL. As I am exhausted both mentally and physically, I would keep my text short. Pictures may have captions, keep a lookout!
-
My next favourite photo! Li Bing above me, in between Cai Jia and Ivy.
--------------------------------------------------
Cai Jia in action. HAHAHA!
-
Alright so after my morning Maths tuition, I got ready around the same time as almost everyone, met up with Jameson, Jasmine, Yong Wei, Audrey, Ivy, Jia Ping and her boyfriend. We bought a cake and then we queued up at Swensen's for like a REALLY REALLY LONG TIME.
-
So the plan was that Cai Jia was only meeting Jasmine, and those two were supposed to go out together. Not only that, we weren't allowed to have outside food (the B'day cake), so I had to go back to the bakery and I couldn't possibly go back up in the open where Cai Jia, who was already reaching, could see me. So I hid somewhere in the area, Jasmine texted me, saying that she's met up with Cai Jia already, while the 6 other of our friends were waiting for seats. (You can read Cai Jia's blog from her point of view. HAHAHA!)
-
Meanwhile, I met Cai Jia and Jasmine, LOL as if Jasmine and I hadn't met earlier, we walked around Bishan J8, until we received a notification from Audrey and Jia Ping indicating that they've got seats already. Soooo, Cai Jia, Jasmine and I went to Swensen's, and when Cai Jia saw us and when we finally settled down in the full-house restaurant, we sang a birthday song for her!
-
HAHAHA, so I had Pineapple Seafood Baked Rice (THE BEST!!!!!! EXCEPT THE CLAMS TASTED DISGUSTING! THE CRABMEAT WAS MARVELLOUS, THE MUSHROOMS TOO, OMG I'M COMING BACK FOR MORE!) and Topless 5! Total bill was like $108+. LOL! And of course, we treated Cai Jia! Plus, it was a 1 for 1 lunch! Buy one dish get one free (they'll charge the more expensive one among the two)!
-
LOL, so Jasmine and I went to collect the cake while the rest went to walk around, we met up at some bridge and we lit up the candle, sang CJ a birthday song, and stuffs! HAHAHAHA!
-
Then we went to catch the movie, Terminator: Salvation! Personally, I feel the action was really nice, the sound system was POWER! HAHAHA but pity it was deafening Jasmine's ears and the ears of a stranger sitting on my right. HAHAHAHA I was enjoying every action. I'm not a fan of Terminator as I've never watched the first three films and I have no idea about all these robots and machines and Resistance stuffs, but I thought the action was one-of-a-kind! But who beats Transformers? NO ONE. June 24th! I've been waiting since last two years! TWILIGHT TOO! I can't wait for New Moon.
-
Jasmine's um, 'sexy' legs. LOL.
I also have sexy legs lor!


-
HAHA, after that, Li Bing came, Jameson left, we, a group of nine, proceeded to the Singapore Flyer! The route there was tedious and we had to walk A LOT! HAHAHA, I'm so taking a cab there if I'm ever going to S'pore Flyer again.
Us, near the Esplanade, on our way...

No one can beat Yong Wei's nice butt.
And his failed attempt to do a split.
Me, too excited. It was going to be evening.


Woops, blurdom.
Another blurdom.
-
Upon our arrival, we booked tickets, and we had the capsule to ourselves!!!!!!!!!!!! NOT ONLY THAT, IT'S ONLY $10!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe people actually spend more than that on this, it's a waste of money. It's just 30 minutes per one revolution. And we're thankful we took up the promotion, otherwise going on the S'pore Flyer paying the usual amount would be totally a waste! Plus, what if you're sharing it with another group of people, that'll turn your mood off. Plus, what if you're one girl and the rest of them are guys. You'll get gang-banged! NOT GOOD. Go in a large group, like what we did today, and chances are you'll get the whole capsule to yourself! HAHAHA!

We did many things on the capsule: Jump on it, sit on the floor, lie on the floor (that's me), take lots of photos and of course, screaming and randomly waving at people opposite our capsules!

The view of the skyscrapers not far from the alighting and boarding point of capsules.
One thing bad about going at night: Photos taken would be dark too. But, the scenery is very nice and it's only $10!


Seeing this makes me even more excited about Genting Highlands!



The skyscrapers from a high view!
The ongoing construction of our IR resort, casinos, hotels, etc.



The smiling couple.
BFFs orhxxxxxx!
HAHAHA, we even sat on the floor.




Love this pic, cos of the background!















One group photo at the Singapore Flyer.
At least there are friendly Filipinos like the guy behind this camera to help take a shot!




Us, back at Marina Square, on our way home, through City Hall MRT station.
The rest of them left, except us three, most went different ways.

DAMN EXHAUSTED. 11 HOURS WALKING! HAHAHAHA!


After today, I'm expecting more pimples to come since this day was being stressful, as Jasmine and I had planned this for a looooooooooooooooong time. HAHAHAHA! But now that's finally over, and we REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY ENJOYED OURSELVES, the stress and plans paid of well!
-
Once again, THANK YOU EVERYONE WHO CAME. We hope we didn't make you guys spend too much, because we did too. And, we want to thank those who contributed monetarily, showed up on time and last but not least, made the atmosphere enjoyable, filled with laughters and fun. Lastly, we hope Cai Jia enjoyed her birthday celebration! This was all done to commemorate her 17th year! Last but not least, the promotions! HAHAHA!
-
After a really tired night, it looks like I'll be waking up late tomorrow. It was a blast, since the sun-tanning trip with Jasmine, Atikah, Firdaus, Daryll Ong, Gladys, Ikhsan and myself. Going out in groups was really fun! Although expenses have to be thought through thoroughly, it still didn't matter, the fun was really magnificent! HAHAHA! I SERIOUSLY SERIOUSLY ENJOYED MYSELF. The lunch, the movie, the birthday cake being sliced, the S'pore flyer, every single bit. Not once did I feel bored. LOL! Looking forward to more group outings!
-
Have a good midnight, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.