Thursday, June 4, 2009

The Wrath Of Con

One strawberry scoop, blueberry scoop and THREE sticky chewy chocolate scoops, all for my Topless 5! And what's a Topless 5 without strawberry fruit toppings and hot fudge?!
The new addition to the Baked Rice family in Swensen's menu, Pineapple Seafood Baked Rice. I think that's what the name's called. IT'S SUPERB.
Chicken-in-a-jacket. I think!
-
OK, my Dad, my younger brother and I had LUNCH at Swensen's! It was actually a 1-1 promotion and so we had four dishes and three stomachs. I had Chicken Baked Rice, followed by a piece of that chicken meat and Topless 5! We then walked around J8, and we happened to watch Monsters VS Aliens at the last minute only because Edwin wanted to watch something animated and I didn't want to go home, but I preferred watching Terminator: Salvation.
-

Oh well, the show wasn't THAT BAD. It just... sucked. Monsters VS Aliens was pretty lame, I guess. I was pretty bored, it was so predictable, I mean, it's a show for children, so coming from a teenager's point of view, I don't think cartoons like these would suit my taste.
-
I'm actually Gossip Girl marathon-ing, I've got four more episodes to finish Season 2! I can't believe I actually missed SO MANY EPISODES!!! I mean like, I couldn't find a certain episode (Episode 17), I gave up and I got curious so I decided to skip to Episode 25, now I'm doing the whole thing over again. In 5-7 episodes you missed, A LOT COULD HAPPEN. HAHAHA, alright, I guess I'll get going. School tomorrow. Yawns.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.