Your token for missing me!
-
Hello! Yes, I know it's a Sunday, and around this time, I would most probably be in Genting, probably checking in the hotel, then maybe around at the later time, I'll most likely be having some AWESOME FOOD! Hahahaha! Yes, okay, well, what to talk about man. I seriously have no idea for a future post. Um, alright.
-
Sooooo, hahaha! OK, yesterday, I did this quiz. Turns out...
-
-
you are a total angel, which is why everyone falls for u ;) ur loving and awesome personality makes u hard 2 resist.!
you are a total angel, which is why everyone falls for u ;) ur loving and awesome personality makes u hard 2 resist.!
-
Well, let's talk about the BAD things I did and the GOOD things I did. Of course, leave the best for the last right? So I shall start with the good things first. And at the end of this post, if you've got an opinion, you can leave a comment, anonymous or not, to judge whether I deserve to be titled a Nice person or an Evil person!
-
Good things: Donating to charity/Helping a friend cover his or her ass/Standing up for someone (OK, that's the same as the previous but what the hell, right?). Donating to charity. Well, I never really had the intention of donating to charity, as in those who sit around and beg for money, but there was this one time whereby I gave some coins to this beggar. It's not that I felt sympathetic so I gave the coin, all along I sympathize with these beggars but I chose not to give. I guess, taking a step bigger was by giving that coin, to prove my sympathy right?
Good things: Donating to charity/Helping a friend cover his or her ass/Standing up for someone (OK, that's the same as the previous but what the hell, right?). Donating to charity. Well, I never really had the intention of donating to charity, as in those who sit around and beg for money, but there was this one time whereby I gave some coins to this beggar. It's not that I felt sympathetic so I gave the coin, all along I sympathize with these beggars but I chose not to give. I guess, taking a step bigger was by giving that coin, to prove my sympathy right?
-
Standing up for someone. Yes, that's something I can always do. If you need help, I will help you. But of course, there's a side effect to this. You must help me back. However, depending on my mood, I'm really not greedy for help in case I need it. If I'm in a good mood and I help someone, I seriously don't expect anything in return. If I'm in a bad mood and I help someone (see, that's still a good thing, because I'm still helping despite my situation or whatever), I expect something in return. I will help no matter what as long as it involves me or that person asks me. If, no one asks me, I won't help. If it involves me, I'll handle it on my own, with assistance or not yeah thanks. But of course, if I see something that upsets me, even though I'm not involved in it, I will do something about it. That's what I can say is nice about me. But of course, this is what I think of myself. You can give your opinion! It's Freedom Of Speech Day! Hahaha, self-declared.
-
And, it's actually funny how we all can list the bad things of ourselves but the nice things we did, we can't list them out. It's not that we're naturally evil, it's just that, maybe modesty or some way or another you can't really remember, but we tend to be able to pick up our own faults and other people's faults as well. When a person does something good, you say nothing. When a person does something bad, you are discriminative and you admonish. You scold and you criticize. In some way or another, we have to be neutral, we can't always pick out the faults of someone or ourselves, we have to learn to motivate people/ourselves by picking out the good things. Geddit!
-
Now, here are the mean stuffs: Showing my bad-ass attitude to teachers (actually, mostly it's about me showing my attitude/saying extremely mean stuffs to people/taking a stack of tissue paper (yes, that's a bad thing)/there's so much more I won't be able to list it down.
-
I admit. When it comes to mean stuff, maybe for you, I might be the meanest jerk if people do stuffs to me. I might be um, the baddest ass you'll ever meet but, I can say I'm a jerk if I want to be and I'll be if I wanna be. That's who I am, you get sarcastic, I'll get sarcastic. Same goes for many other things. Of course, like the saying goes, Revenge is sweeter and 10 times more! And mostly it's teachers that I prey upon. If I see a vulnerable teacher, my mind is functioned to verbally attack or emotionally attack that person. I don't do physical, unless it's necessary. At least that's still a good thing, right? Hahaha.
-
I've made someone cry? Check. I've done so much stuffs you won't forget? Check. Whatever I've done to people, the most I've done was to drive them crazy. Maybe literally. Because, my friends and I drove a teacher crazy and a couple of years later, she came back and she was mentally ill, or so I heard. I was probably one of the worst meanest sarcastic student you'll ever meet. Ask maybe, Ms Iswari. Hahaha, I don't know, maybe I am maybe I'm not but I know I certainly am, because I know what I did. Ask maybe, Ms Susan Tan? Yes, we have done physical things, but not hitting her obviously, we merely placed water bombs inside her handbag, we placed millipedes in her bag, threw paperballs. And each time we did, we had detention. I'm not sure if you heard this but, you see, there are two types of evil people. One who does evil things and the other who sees people doing evil things and don't stop it. I'm the one who did evil things. And how many were there who saw what I/we did evil things and didn't stop us? Besides the teachers of course.
-
So, technically, my classmates? Evil, too. Hahaha. But of course, I'm not evading responsibility, I know what I done and I have faced the music and I have learnt from my mistakes. So, now, I'm just a good boy hor. Jasmine's friends said I look like gangster! Which gangster would speak English!?! Hahahaha! I got into those kind of stuffs and I got out of it. But, still didn't stop me from attacking people mentally. Maybe I'm sadistic? Hahaha, I don't know but I like to see the people I hate suffer. But, of course, those dearest to me, I would help, as I said earlier. And, yeah, whether it's up to whatever matter.
-
Apart from my mean attitude that is ready to prounce behind my nice attitude, I can say really mean stuffs. But, that's sort of related to the previous paragraph. Tissues. Yes, tissues. Ahhh, the world's rotting, the trees are dying and cut off, papers produced, notebooks manufactured, and yet, I take like 15 pieces of tissue for meals. I take LOTS of toilet paper. I have tried to cut down even though it bugs me already that I'm taking lesser than the larger amount I took. But, yeah, this is MEAN! At least a mean person can say this is mean. Hahahaha!
----
So, why do people fall in love with me? Because I'm some kind of confusing person whom you don't know whether he's nice or just plain evil and mean. XOXO, you know you miss me anyway. Eugene Syn. Hahahahaha! =D


No comments:
Post a Comment
Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.