Hey! I packed my luggage and the only things not packed inside are meant to be packed at the last-minute! LOL, and no, I didn't finish my Maths tuition. I had KFC for lunch while watching Spiderman 3 on DVD. Stupid DVD not working at the 65th minute. Practically did nothing for the rest of the day. So little things I did? HAHAHA, that's because I woke up at noon. I just installed Sims 2 and I played for like 3 hours or more. HAHAHA!
Anyway, tuition tomorrow, which will be at 5.30 pm, Jasmine's coming along with me, but not Yong Wei. Hahaha, but all three of us are going to study before our tuition and YW's class. I can't stand staying at home any longer so I've decided to go study tomorrow! Seriously, if not for my whacky ideas (such as The Sims 2, and watching Spiderman 3), hahaha, I would probably be dead due to boredom by now. OH OH OH, CAN YOU BELIEVE IT, IT'S 3 MORE DAYS TO MY GENTING AND KUALA LUMPUR TRIP! AHHHHH, I CAN'T WAIT!
I think I'm very mentally prepared as well as physically prepared for this trip! HAHAHA, not only that, I try not to think of it so I won't get too excited and have trouble sleeping. Alright, I'll get going! GOOD NIGHT!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.