Saturday, June 27, 2009

Scatter Frost

HAHAHA, in case you're wondering, Scatter Frost is like my Transformers name. SPEAKING OF TRANSFORMERS, OMG. OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG. To hell with the critics for giving such a low rating! Hahaha, oops, no curse intended. Anyway, yeah, my 2.5 hours watching Transformers: Revenge Of The Fallen was like, one of the worthwhile experiences that have ever, and I mean, EVER, occured. The action was like, BOOM BOOM BOOM! Then there was like ZIAOOOOOO and there was like DIU!!! HOLE. HOLE. Megan Fox is that HOT. Compared to that girl who flirted with Sam Witwicky (Shia LeBeouf -- is that how it's supposed to be spelt?), Megan Fox totally PWNED. Hahaha, OK, what does PWN even mean!?
-
I'm just excited. My hormones are like raging wild after that film. Totally. Like all the action, the super nice cars, Megan Fox. Man. But there IS one problem. There can't be any film that's SO PERFECT right? Apparently that problem played a major role, that was why Life @ Straits Times gave it 0.5 stars (I heard) and that was why 8 Days gave it 2 stars. Action wise, I'd be a fool to say it sucked. Storylines wise, it was boring. Draggy. Talkative. But that's not a problem now that I've seen the action. The action that shiok! It was like so darn COOL! Will I watch it again? HELL YEAH. In fact, I'M BUYING THE DVD.
-
Hahaha, anyway yeah, so, let's just all not get too hyped up about the film, let us all be silent and pay our respects to the tragic loss of the one and only King Of Pop, Michael Jackson. May he rest in peace. And good morning everyone! We all have a lot of things to do now that it's the last weekend of our holidays. School's coming up and there are many things I'm looking forward to, one or two are quite personal, but the things that I can tell you what I'm looking forward to is the timetable, the new teachers (I heard Ms Mok's resigning, hope it isn't TRUE! Plus, now that Ms Noreen's gone...) and of course, studying to prep ourselves up for the incoming Preliminary Examinations. Enjoy your last weekend, everybody. Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.