Recently, I have the urge to puke anywhere, anytime. It's like I'm too afraid to cough but I have to, to erase away the nauseating feeling. So, as I cough, I'm physically prepared to vomit whatever I've eaten, away from the laptop. But thank God, no. I didn't vomit. But, I just feel so nauseous. I don't know what's wrong with me.
Anyway, tuition in two hours' time. I'm seriously NOT in the mood. Grey's Anatomy is all I can think of right now. School's nearing, I'm excited and nervous. I should set goals, right? LOL. I mean, I should organize everything again so that I don't fail this time around because if I do, the outcome will not be like how I failed in certain FIRST semesters.
Then there's tomorrow. There MIGHT be a possibility the whole family, cousins, aunts, uncles, would be meeting up for some cycling/roller-blading/dog-walking at East Coast Park. Since my parents aren't going to church because they wanted to minimize the risks of getting H1N1 (since one church was said to have confirmed H1N1 cases), I suppse we MIGHT NOT go East Coast Park. But we might. We've never brought Aiden to East Coast Park before and the last time I went, there were a lot of his kind which was toy poodles. Red, black, white. All kinds. So, he could do some socializing. Hahahaha.
Then there's Monday. I'm nervous about the whole change, since new trainees would be coming, possibly a new F&N teacher as well, everything's just changing. Not that I fear change or anything but, being unaware of the changes is sometimes so exciting, full of suspense and nervousness as well. But I'm up for it. Totally mentally prepared. I hope. I hope I'm not too immersed in my holiday mood. I have 6 episodes of Grey's Anatomy, currently buffering, so while it's about to be fully loaded, I'll go get a shower. Yes, I woke up an hour ago. So, it's not DIRTY, FILTHY OR WHATEVER. Hahahaha!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.