My Monday went by like that. Waking up in the afternoon. Grey's Anatomy forever. Kovan's Chicken Rice. Purchased the TYS English, Maths, Chemistry and Biology at Toa Payoh right after having Kway Chap. Bough a different facial wash, turned out to be a whitening cream combined into a facial wash. You're looking at a new Singaporean Vampire. Everything's in a mess. Some knows I don't like mess. My tutor knows my graphs must be very neat and perfect. My mother knows I don't like my things dirty and unorganized. My friends know I can't leave things unsettled. But, half of it is settled. That's one step into making my headaches less... achy. My studies are totally neglected. But even that, I'm still feeling stressful. I've been marinated with the essence of Grey's Anatomy for a long long time.
It's just each time I thought there was everything, when it came right down to it, it was nothing. Like how each time I look forward to watching Grey's Anatomy, but when I watch it, all I want to watch is the drama and not the operations. Like how each time I look forward to another day but it all seemed the same. A wicked sadistic part of me wishes I get H1N1, because H1N1? Means hospitalized. Means death or recovery. Means you can get away from everything just by laying on a white-sheet bed. I don't want to die but every sharp needle pokes my brain and I may be the first in my family to get a heart attack. Wait. Is this me or is this too much of Grey's Anatomy? Maybe Grey's Anatomy was the antidote to me not feeling like this.
Just next week, I can forget about waking up in the afternoon. Or seeing the morning. So, I'm deciding I should wake up early today to see the morning turn hot and dark in the later part of the day. I can forget the reason why I'm awake now. School is my ultimate medicine, to keep me busy, occupied and putting EVERY worry aside. Oh man, the sound of 'School' is so delicious. But another part of me wishes I could just sink in boredom and have my bones filled with agony. Which reminds me, I need another vacation. I need a vacation. I'm so tongue-tied I just want to get away from everything. Besides the misses and others, a vacation is what I really really really really need. I shall talk to my Dad about it. Just a vacation where I can go relax somewhere, not spend any cash and just be relaxed. They don't have to give me a lot of money, just a couple of fifties, off to a resort. Once I come back, I'll be happy. I think I can promise everyone that.
The pursuit of happiness. Gosh, that feels sooooo good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.