Evening! It's been a boring day. Was meant to have tuition early in the morning -- in other words, I woke up at 8 am for nothing. So, I'm pretty tired. Gossip Girl Marathon! I finished Season 1 and I'm at the second episode of Gossip Girl's Season 2. YEAH, THAT'S HOW FAST I AM. I remember I could finish a SEASON of Alias in ONE WHOLE DAY AND ANOTHER MORNING. I was that crazy -- until now. I seriously did nothing, and even though Junes Holidays is here, I still don't feel the... freedom/relief/pleasure.
I just feel like it's just a 1 month intensive study program. Except for Genting's vacation. I NEED THAT GENTING VACATION. I need to shop. If there's one thing I've learnt about myself this year, that is, my ideal type of relieving stress is SHOPPING. As much as this is the ideal type for many girls but, guys do find shopping a good way to de-stress.
I just asked for English tuition. Let me tell you this, I have NEVER taken English tuition before, and after realising that I need to do something about my English, even though my English for Mid Years was B3, tuition was what I need.
My English for 'N' Levels was B4 and everyone said 'O' Level's standard is two grades down, which means, a C6 for 'O' Level English. Do I even get to go Mass Comms if I get C6? Wait, do I even get to go ANY COURSE AT ALL?
Now, even though I may get a B3 (which is a great improvement, I suppose) for Mid Years, I still don't think I'm safe. English is what I need to even get to my desired course. Consequently, I decided tuition was the best idea. So I would be joining YW for English and joining YW and Jasmine for Maths, since we would be going to sign up for tuition classes at Mavis.
Study Plan would commence next week. I've cancelled my studying plans for this week as there would be extra lessons from 8 in the morning all the way till noon, from tomorrow onwards all the way till Friday. At least I don't have to worry about what to do during my holidays, huh?
Alright, I just need Genting & KL -- NOW. LOL. So, I've downloaded a new song! PAPARAZZI BY LADY GAGA! It's my current favourite song!!! HAHAHA! I heard it on E! Entertainment Channel (80 -- which is one of my favourite channels this year, I get to watch the biography of celebrities, and find out on the latest scoops, rumours and get behind the scenes of exciting movies like Terminator and Angels & Demons).
Lady Gaga's Paparazzi is REALLY THE BEST SONG I'VE HEARD SO FAR. HAHAHA!
OK, I actually have to get going, family dinner. Yes, I'm still giving my elder brother the cold shoulder. Bye! PS, IT'S THE MONTH OF JUNE, IT'S BEEN 6 MONTHS AND IT'LL BE ANOTHER 6 MONTHS. We shall all persevere, no?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.