Some stupid facial expression. I'm thinking of cutting my hair. And I felt my face, it's not oily.
Hahaha, oops, I had forgotten to tell you that I washed it after taking photos.

Wah another stupid expression.Why do I not get a haircut and Aiden gets one?! And I found out Aiden can be a child's name as well. Since Aiden's a WONDERFUL name, and it means FIRE, which also means HOT, I want my son to be GOOD LOOKING! But, it's weird to name your son after your dog even though your dog's name is meant to be for not only your son but for almost any other son.
And he looks so CUTE! Ugly but adorable. Yeah, he's UGLY!!! But I love him cos' he's just soooooo cute and adorable.
My out of bed hair. Out of bed hair has never looked so good, right? LOL!
I didn't know where to paste this Transformer sticker until I saw my thermometer. It's fun to customize the look of your thermometer casing right!
Oh, add me on ooVoo, eugenesyn@live.com.sg, and Jasmine too shy to switch on her web-cam. HAHAHAHA! And I look like shit and YW was wearing his hairband. Yes, you can conference video calls on ooVoo!
And he looks so CUTE! Ugly but adorable. Yeah, he's UGLY!!! But I love him cos' he's just soooooo cute and adorable.
My out of bed hair. Out of bed hair has never looked so good, right? LOL!
I didn't know where to paste this Transformer sticker until I saw my thermometer. It's fun to customize the look of your thermometer casing right!
Oh, add me on ooVoo, eugenesyn@live.com.sg, and Jasmine too shy to switch on her web-cam. HAHAHAHA! And I look like shit and YW was wearing his hairband. Yes, you can conference video calls on ooVoo!-
Why do people say that I look like a gangster?! Which part of me is so gangster-ish! Once you get to know me, I'm not a gangster after all. I AM NOT A GANGSTER. OK, I was once, but I didn't join gangs and I was mixing with very rebellious people, not that I stopped hanging out with them that I became less rebellious, I still am rebellious, but THAT'S NOT THE POINT. The point is, I AM NOT A GANGSTER AND I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY PEOPLE SAY I LOOK LIKE A GANGSTER! Almost all of Jasmine's friends said I look like a gangster. My tutor said I look like a gangster, an educated one. I am NOT a gangster. Even if I were to be a gangster, I would NOT BE TYPING LIKE THIS.
-
OK, nope, I didn't go East Coast Park today. Sighs. But, instead, I went for tuition! Yay! Hahahaha! English tuition was cool, our tutor was PISSED and I got to say, a part of me was hungry for that $50 Popular voucher. Hahahaha. After that was Maths. Can I just say, I LOVE GRAPHS? Hahaha, I love drawing graphs but I don't really fancy the questions, but I still go through that heart-restraining process! Hahaha! Jasmine went off after tuition, YW and I had the same Chicken Rice we had last week, for lunch. We then walked around Heartland Mall, shopped in Popular, Watsons, Cold Storage (wait, or is it NTUC?) and I spent a great deal of time at Kodak kiosk printing photos. That is what's good about Kovan. Bowling facilities, billiard facilities, tuition centres, confectionaries, hawker centre, shopping mall which has supermarkets, personal stores, lots of restaurants, photo booths, you name it.
-
After that, went home and prepared a gift and marinated some Cajun chicken wings! It wasn't awesome because firstly, my mother already marinated the chicken wings with salt and pepper the night before, secondly, it was marinated just 30 minutes before deep-frying, thirdly and lastly, in reference to previous reason, it was deep-fried, which in my theory, I think the seasoning was lost to the oil. But it's alright. 12 chicken wings and I'm SO FULL. LOL!
-
Alright, I've prepared like 3 episodes of Grey's Anatomy. School's tomorrow. First things first, new teachers. F&N and Chemistry teachers. Hope there's more. Next, with the H1N1 knocking on almost every door, the school has staggered recesses, which means, your recess will not be the whole Lower Secondary cohort, I have no idea how the school has divided the students into, but, my guess is, we'll go for our own recess according to class, stream, level. Most probably it'll be according to level. But, since our school's as unfair as any prison out there, they might hold our scheduled timing permanent.
-
In other words, if you're going for recess at 11.10 am, the rest of the week, you may go for recess at 11.10 am, but I hope that's not true and I hope they practise some fairness in doing this. Because what happens if my class/level/stream's supposed to go for recess at 12.10 pm, while the rest can go at like 9.40 am, wouldn't that be SO unfair? Hahaha, so yeah, I really do WISH nothing like this will happen tomorrow.
-
Assemblies and crowding activities would be cancelled, so I guess, no morning assemblies and no Wednesday afternoon assemblies. Other than that, school's pretty much school. I'm excited and nervous as well. And I need a haircut. Have fun with the last few hours of your holidays!


No comments:
Post a Comment
Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.