Sunday, June 7, 2009

We Made You

Eugene's special latest dish! I shall call it... Grilled Cajun Chicken with Herbs and Mushrooms!
HAHAHA, OMG LOOK DAMN NICE RIGHT.
The chicken grilling.
OMG, I have no idea why this picture's like this but, Campbell's Cream Of Mushroom!
Button mushrooms!
-
I randomly picked out some chicken breast parts yesterday in the supermarket (PS, I borrowed The Curious Case Of Benjamin Button and Valkyrie) and I thought it's time to use that Cajun seasoning powder that I've bought eons ago!
-
SOOO, at yesterday, at midnight, I marinated the chicken. I have forgotten what I added, I added some vinegar, some thyme, some chives and of course, the Cajun seasoning. I seriously think I missed out one ingredient, but oh well!
-
Yes, I took out the marinated chicken from the fridge, prepared the side dishes, made Cream of Mushroom soup, stir fried some onions and garlic with the sliced button mushrooms using Olive Oil. I was totally random and I was NOT referring to any recipe. I was just doing what I was doing, referring to the skills and methods I've learnt that are already installed in my brain.
-
I totally had no idea what the temperature was for grilling the chicken, and how long it was going to take. I just kept checking up on it (took like around 25 minutes and a range of temperature 100 degrees Celsius to 200 degrees Celsius), and who knew the meat would be perfect, juicy and succulent!
-
VOILA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My very own Grilled Cajun Chicken with Herbs and Mushrooms. HAHAHA, I added the herbs cos I kinda liked the sound of it in the title of my recipes.
-
And a single bite, I was BLOWN AWAY. Now, I'm very honest about what I do so if I really think it's damn horrible, I'll admit. I even admitted one of my dishes was screwed. I TOTALLY REMEMBER, but I don't know what dish it was.
-
But this... this... CAJUN CHICKEN WAS LIKE... THE BOMB! A little hint to make your food taste delicious: If marinating is required, the best is to marinate overnight. Everyone knows that obviously. And who knew that my mushrooms would taste as good as well? HAHAHA! It tastes so... herby. Ahhh, maybe it was because I was in a good mood, so my food tasted good. It even looks good too! Thanks to my plating skills. Duh! LOL!
The *Orgasmic* Face.
Meet Ze Chef.
-
-
- Actually you wanna know why I'm happy? HAHA, it's because my parents bought two new luggages and I asked to have this small luggage and they said OK and I was like SUPER HAPPY!
SIGH!!! I'M GONNA MISS AIDEN FOR SIX DAYS! Why six? We would be putting him at my Aunt's house and on Thursday (the day after we come back), we would be picking him up. I WILL MISS YOU A LOT AIDEN! I WANNA GIVE YOU ONE LAST HUG! HAHAHA!
-
HELLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
-
HAHAHA, let me just say TUITION WAS FUN! I'm glad that the money paid off well! I met Yong Wei at like around 10.45 am? That idiot wanted to meet at 9 am for breakfast but he already HAD BREAKFAST. LOL, I took a cab down to Heartland Mall. I don't really have a straight bus there and changing buses is VERY TROUBLESOME. Cab fare was cheap: $4.40.
-
So we registered and there was A LOT OF STUDENTS THERE. I mean like, all were either registering/checking out where the rooms would be/paying fees/enquiring.
-
It got a bit complicating due to my overseas trip, like I had to reschedule certain days, not only that, the English tutor Mr Sany happened to be not around so there would be make-up lessons, so I had to choose two make-up lessons and it was pretty hectic for awhile. HAHAHA. Yes, I signed up for English and Elementary Mathematics.
-
Since Mr Sany didn't come, Yong Wei and I headed to McDonald's to have a bite and do some minor stuffs while waiting for Jasmine. We walked around and before we knew it we were in the same office again with Jasmine this time around.
-
After all the commotion in our worlds, we proceeded on to our classroom, or as they'd like to call it, a Hall. Apparently, Mavis Tutorial Centre takes up one whole building of up to 3 floors or probably more. So it's like they convert all these apartments into classrooms. Yes, it's VERY big and there are a lot of students that attend this tutorial centres (many other branches, for instance Tampines).
-
When we got in our classroom, we were stunned by the shocking number of students in the same room as us. I estimated there would be like 48-60 students. IT WAS LIKE HUGE. There was a lot of people and we recognized someone from our school.
-
As usual, YW, being the annoying and ''Class Clown'', in 3 minutes he already started to disturb the tutor, Mr Ong. LOL. Oh, I have forgotten to mention the seats were all cramped up and YW had a really hard time squeezing in between two chairs. HAHAHAHA!
-
For the next hour and a half, YW was asking the tutor tons of questions and joking with him, while EMBARRASSING JASMINE AND ME. HAHAHA, I was like, "YW, how you do this question?", because he technically got the question correct and I was curious. So he was like, "Teacher, HE DON'T KNOW HOW TO DO!". In front of 50+++ students. Suddenly I felt very warm.
-
Another thing he did, which was embarrassing Jasmine, was that he turned to her and shouted, "Why you touch my butt?!". HAHAHAHAHAHAHA THAT PART WAS DAMNNNNN FUNNY LAH!!!! HAHAHAHA I PRACTICALLY LAUGHED LIKE A HYENA.
-
HAHAHA, after tuition, we headed home!
And I saw Jameson's best friend: Emo McDonald's.
-
PS: I'm addicted to MAFIA WARS! Happy 17th birthday Cai Jia!
-
UPDATE: My parents LOVED the Grilled Cajun Chicken! HAHAHA!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.