Day One: 6 a.m till 12 a.m. (14th June 2009)
-----
At Golden Mile, waiting for our coach.


One of the worst toilets in Singapore, with vomit everywhere.
-

Goodbye Singapore!


Hahaha, already feeling nostalgic.







Hello! Hahaha, alright, so the coach brought all of us to the Tuas checkpoint, the Malaysian borders entrance thingy place and finally the customs declaration area. After that, it was just numerous stops for toilet breaks and then it was off for Genting Highlands! Oh and there was this stupid bitch who scolded my younger brother stupid. Hahaha, well, I shouted, "Aiya, she also stupid what! It's your first time here and she doesn't know, doesn't that make her stupid?!", HAHAHA, and she was just a couple of seats away. Stupid act cool woman.



Upon reaching the whole place. First World Hotel just among the clouds!

Yes, I swear those are clouds!

And, clouds is just like 'white' cold wind.

Monkeys living in the area.


A view from the hotel lift lobby.

After 2 hours' hunting for some other restaurant, we gave up and settled at KFC.

LOL, almost everyone said KFC in Malaysia's the best. I agree, it's better than Singapore, but after eating 4 pieces (yeah, I ate 4 pieces), SIAN! It was nothing much. Seriously!


A view of the whole theme park from outside. Haha, no, we didn't go to the theme park on the first day.


The Indoor Theme Park, most of them were kiddy rides, the rest were restaurants, shops and etc.













Bought a Converse Polo Tee! For only 70 RM. Hahaha! IDK if it was worth it, my hand and my wallet were ITCHING to spend on something.




My brothers, my mother and I played the bumper cars! Hahaha! It was damn fun, all of us were ganging up on each other to find some victim to collide with! Some people wasted their money and time, to queue up for this ride and avoid getting bumped.

-


Took this Euro Express ride. It was BORING! Hahaha.
-
As for dinner, yeah, we finally found the restaurant.





-

Wearing some old pullover. Hahaha, I should bring this to school, I think it would suit my school uniform!

Our First World Hotel room. So damn small. Yawns.



Behind this curtain was another hotel building and we could see another family in the room opposite our tower! HAHAHAHA!

Bubblegums!



HAHAHA! OK, that was basically EVERYTHING THAT HAPPENED, pictorially. All you want to know is, our first day was quite boring because we went for two rides, the cineplex showtimes were so not flexible, it was our first day in Genting and we had to look around for some recommended shops or restaurants. We pretty much got lost for like 65% of the time we spent on the first day. Other than that, it was just the journey, the checking in, the Starbucks Coffee (which is, slightly better than Singapore's, I think. Hahaha) and that was pretty much it. Day Two's better! Although 60% of my family members weren't spontaneous. 20% was because I had to force them to accompany me. The remaining 20% (me), well, let's just say I was the sole survivor of most of the thrilling rides of Genting Highlands. Hahahaha! MORE PICTURES TOMORROW! You're looking at: 66 pictures (Day Two). You
were looking at 61 pictures (Day One). Till tomorrow, Day Two post coming! XOXO!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.