Tuesday, June 9, 2009

I Make Them Good Girls Go Bad

Cai Jia's birthday Black Forest cake, HAHAHA, I totally forgot about the strawberries.
Jasmine edited this photo and now I don't have any pimples and our skin has a healthy glow!
-
No, I didn't go tuition today. I thought I'd go on Saturday. Anyway, I went to check New Moon trailer out, AND OOOOH MYYYY GODDDDDDD. HAHAHA, I'm trying absolutely very hard not to think about it in case I go berserk. Anyway, just a small update, since I didn't do much today, except that I had sixteen hours' of sleep. LOL, I practically woke up at 12 noon, had Curry Rice for lunch and then watched the first 20 minutes' of Valkyrie, which was superbly BORING. I ended up taking a four-hour nap. Which was why I didn't go for English tuition. It's alright, today was meant to be a make-up lesson, but I'll go for my make-up lessons on Saturday.
-
After all, the FRIENDLIEST receptionist didn't record my proposed schedule. Few things (major or minor) I have to do tomorrow. Packing my bag has been pushed forward to tomorrow, so I'll have to wear fugly clothes for the rest of the week since the nice ones are all being packed in my new Polo luggage. I'm guessing it'll take a couple of hours. Another couple of hours to finish up my Maths tuition homework. I might actually decide to cook Grilled Cajun Chicken again tomorow. But, darn. I have to marinate now but I don't have the chicken! Nevermind, HAHA! I found the missing ingredient. If I tell you guys, that means my complete recipe will be exposed. So I shall call that missing ingredient the 'special' ingredient. HAHAHAHA!
-
Anyway, other than packing my bags and doing my Maths homework, I guess the rest of the day would be just plain slacking and finding things to kill time. Oh oh oh, I downloaded Cobra Starship Featuring Leighton Meester - Good Girls Go Bad! HAHAHA! I'm sure you guys must be thinking, What's with all this Leighton Meester? Well, I find her quite talented. She can make you hate her (as Blair Waldorf from Gossip Girl) and she can make you feel pitiful towards her. That's not just her acting skills, she's got a superb voice. Go YouTube, search Leighton Meester.
-
I think she's very talented and what makes her inspirational is her background, given birth by her mother who was serving her jail sentence along with Leighton's father, for smuggling marijuana. Both parents are now leading a decent life and Leighton is VERY BEAUTIFUL. I'm not sure about her family background but all I know is that her parents were ex-convicts, the rest of the facts were probably wrong, I'm not sure. You can wiki it.
-
Overall, all I can say is, I'm waiting for Leighton's album, and so as Kris Allen's. HAHAHA, OK, so last night was magical and incredible. I still can't get over last night. It was the BEST DAY & NIGHT EVER. Seriously! LOL alright alright, even though I've slept 16 hours, I'm still feeling as equally tired as anyone who woke up at 8 a.m. Good night, everyone! PS, OMG, it's gonna be July soon, followed by August, followed by September and then there's OCTOBER 27TH. The first major paper of decades, the 'O' Level English Papers. On November 11th (or is it 15th?) will be our last paper. Seriously, time is flying as fast as it wants to and I hate to break it to everyone but, time is running out. Thank God there's tuitions. TYS would be out in July. I'll be first in line with all the aunties behind me waiting for the TYS to be released at the doors of Popular branches.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.