Watching The Curious Case Of Benjamin Button for the second time was really boring. I didn't register at Mavis today, but I will be registering tomorrow in the morning. I'm kind of addicted to Mafia Wars. HAHAHA, although I won't be attending to it every so often since money comes every hour and energy comes every five minutes. HAHAHA, usually I'll screw up whenever I play a new game, but so far so good!
YAY TOMORROW WILL BE HAVING TUITION WITH JASMINE FOR THE FIRST TIME! YW's coming too. For both English and Maths, he's now telling me why the monsoon period is here and because the Earth's tilting and the radiation spreads, whatever he's saying. I seriously don't understand his Physics. He's actually taking Pure Physics, so he's like ADVANCED in his knowledge.
Sometimes whenever we have a conversation, I get reminded of how I regret NOT taking Private 'O' Levels, that the only thing that is stopping me from Private 'O's is because they might not provide EVERY facility and equipment and the appropriate class for that matter. But, the offers are rewarding. There's Literature, A Maths, Pure Science and so many more. Classes are usually at night which is a really good deal since I can pretty much absorb a lot at night.
Public schools like mine do not offer Literature for the lack of teachers, which is very unfair for the students who can't ace subjects of Combined Humanities. I can't ace History, I have never gotten a B or an A for History, as well as Social Studies (but, it's compulsory so, no talk). The only subject, if for that matter is Combined Humanities, I can ace really well is Literature.
Because of our school's scarcity, the students are not given the opportunity to strive and they won't reach to their maximum potential in scoring well for all subjects. Besides that, you could dump your hideous uniform and wear clothes of your choice for school so much so that you'll be begging you had uniforms. But then again, Public schools may not offer that many subjects but they are stable and they have credibility, their teachers can be trusted (not for a few), their teachers are professional and they have discipline. Which as much as I hate to admit, I'm the kind of person who needs discipline, if you know what I mean.
I have many many back-up plans if I don't get accepted in my Mass Comms diploma. Either it's Private 'O's if for the worst, or some diploma that interests me the most besides Mass Comm or it's just Business. Or Shatec. Currently amidst some plans for a special birthday girl. Special people invited. HAHAHAHA! Alright, tomorrow's Sunday. I might cook Cajun chicken for lunch, so maybe after this, I'll go marinate. Should I grill/stir fry?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.