Day Four: 8 a.m. till 10 p.m. (17th June 2009)
---
Breakfast buffet. The BEST breakfast EVER!!!
HAHA, and on my plate, we have potatoes, banana pancakes, turkey
bacons, ham, chicken
masala and two sunny side ups! Oh, plus maple syrup! I was
soo hungry, I had Strawberry
Yoghurt and some taco thingy.

There's Feta cheese, sour cream and some lemon on this sector-like bread. Plus chocolate
croissants and another bacon!


Went for a swim to kill time!





Oh, the pool's damn dirty.

HAHAHA and I look damn skinny!





And then it was goodbye to every place I've been to, the swimming pool, the shopping mall, my hotel room...


We checked out, but we placed our luggages inside the hotel, some storage room they provided and we went to check out the Petronas Tower! Suria KLCC was just beside, the mall has Gucci, Marc Jacobs, Prada, Jimmy Choo, Rolex and so many other designer shops. Damn cool lah!





We had Nandos! And OMG, I really missed Nandos ever since I tried it in Australia! Now that I found it in Malaysia, I HAD TO EAT IT AGAIN! And not to waste the time and feel remorseful again, I decided to have two meals!



The Extremely Hot Peri Peri wasn't that hot, it was like Chicken Rice chilli.


1/4 chicken with Mediterranean Rice and Grilled Vegetables.

Ordered another 1/2 chicken but my mother took the other half of the half-chicken.


-





Spot me!



We were in the bus at 3 p.m. ready to leave Malaysia!








and HELLO SINGAPORE!


Days before the trip, when I got my ringgits. Hahahaha.

Yep! Overall, I did enjoy the trip. It was stress-relieving and it was certainly awesome! Genting Highlands? I could go again, but definitely not with my family, I'm looking for travel mates who could withstand any type of pressure and are very spontaneous and can take up a challenge. Not those who would get freaked out at a kiddy ride, thus, wasting money. Kuala Lumpur, if those who wants to go KL for shopping purposes, be able to follow me or yourself and walk for hours and hours. If you're up for thrilling rides, long shopping walking hours, you're my type! Hahahaha! Alright, I'm damn tired. I finally finished all four posts of the trip. Byeeee!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.