Day Two: 9 a.m. till 11.30 p.m. (15th June 2009)
---
In my hotel room, waiting for the rest to get ready. I'm in my attire, ready for wild rides!

Turns out my dresscode for the later event was very appropriate. Whenever I felt hot, I could easy take out my jacket, whenever I felt cold, I was physically prepared, jacket? Check. Long pants? Check. Shoes? Check. Long sleeves? Check. Accomodating! Mwah!

My KuKu face. Hahahah, yeah the shirt's nice!
-
Sooooo, we had the WORST Bak Kut Teh for breakfast, after that we headed straight to the theme park, queued up for a really really long time at the ticket office. Before we knew it,, we were already inside!

Guess what my first ride was?


-
THIS! The Spinner! HAHAHAHA, this ride got boring by the second time. I took the ride twice. One was with my younger brother who closed his eyes and prayed throughout the whole ride, while I was showing my "ROCK N ROLL" sign (you'll see that sign in my Spaceshot photo) and screaming, "YO!!!!", HAHAHAHA! I wanted to scream, "YO MOTHERF-CKERS" but, there were kids and I didn't want to disrupt their peaceful life growing up. The other ride was with my father and my elder brother. Hahahaha.

-

Boring ride. Nope, we didn't take this.

I didn't know what Super Toboggan was all about so I didn't bother queueing.

Bumper boat. Yeah, boring ride as well. I didn't take this.

Instead, I went to try out this really super mild roller coaster ride, The Flying Dragon. One thing fun about this ride was that we went inside the building and waved to a group of people sitting at KFC! HAHAHAHA! Took this thrice. Twice was with my younger brother and father, the last was with my mother and elder brother and the rest.

Got bored after this ride. So we headed to...

No, we didn't take this.


THE FLYING COASTER! It was not part of the theme park, yes it was a ride but, you had to pay to enjoy this ride. 12 RM only. Hahahaha. You see this tormenting ride but you're definitely able to handle it.

But what you don't know, is that you're supposed to lie down, on some freaking smelly chinrest, headrest and bodyrest.



And what else you don't know, it's more scary than you think it is. It's one of the MOST THRILLING RIDES EVER. It got me SERIOUSLY screaming. My younger brother didn't scream because, he was closing his eyes as usual. My father, elder brother and I practically screamed, okay. Hahahahaha. Yes, in case you don't know, my elder brother and I are back on talking terms.


I didn't take a video to follow someone's car around this ride. But, just to let you know, it flipped more than thrice, and there were loops and oh my God, it was TERRIFYING. HAHAHAHA, thank God it was over in no time! But, I can assure you, once you've taken this Flying Coaster ride, you won't fear any more rides because as far as this is concerned, you are considered taking the most thrilling ride, even more thrilling than Corkscrew or Spaceshot (which was totally nothing at all, by the way).

Proof we went on the Flying Coaster, told ya we had to lie down. And proof that my younger brother closed his eyes even before we started. But overall, the ride was super fun. Hahahaha, I don't know what's wrong with me but, I thought coming to Genting for the theme park was something I never expected. Back in my younger days when I went Escape Theme park, I freaked out at every rollercoaster ride, but who knew, when I grew older, I had more guts and I could take wilder rides than the ones in Escape! Hahaha! I'm serious! After Genting, I can proudly say I'm never going to come back again because the rides are boring. Not only that, my family members weren't spontaneous. My mother was just plain clear freaked out. My elder brother had motion sickness. My younger brother, of course, freaked out. And I couldn't possibly go to every ride ALONE and scream ALONE, so I forced my father to accompany me. Hahahaha, if I hadn't been so worried about being alone, I would be considered the Ultimate Survivor of this theme park. Hahaha. But the rides are quite mild lah. Anyway, had lunch at Hainan Kitchen, Curry Chicken Rice. LOL, the BEST CURRY!

-
After lunch, we headed back to the theme park. This is a photo of the Spaceshot among the clouds. The cloud is just like wind, as I said earlier, so they come and go, when they're gone, you would be able to see two buildings behind the Spaceshot in this picture.


It rained when we queued up, so we gave up. The rain stopped after that, but by then, my Dad and I were already queueing up for the Corkscrew ride. HAHAHA! Like I said, if you compared Corkscrew to Flying Coaster, Flying Coaster would win, in terms of freaking you out.



Taken by my elder brother while I was on that car!



We purchased a photograph! Proof we went on Corkscrew! HAHAHA!

Since it wasn't raining, we queued up for Spaceshot again.



HAHAHA, my finger. Told ya!

HAHA, when we fell, I wasn't on my seat, I was like flying but still secured. AWESOME FEELING! Totally laughed like mad! HAHAHAHA! HAHAHA! I have no idea why but, it's like whenever adrenaline is pumped into my blood, I feel like laughing. Like, like, not only is adrenaline reaching its target cells, it's also tickling my funny bones on its way. LOL.

After Spaceshot, the four guys went to...




The Rolling Thunder Mine Train ride!


The cave on the upper right corner is where the ride is, and also this picture shows you what it's like when the clouds got angry. Thankfully, we got on the ride before the rain started, and yes, they would suspend these rides until the rain stops. And that was what we all practically did. I took 6 rides, pretty much my Dad and I were sole survivors. The 6 rides were the most thrilling ones, some were mild, the rest were just either a little bit heart-dropping or terrifying (the Flying Coaster). So, in future, I'm never going to go Genting with my family members because they are all so boring and not spontaneous. But, maybe, I might be going with my friends! HAHAHA! I don't know who yet, but whoever wants to come, let me know! We could grab a coach, travel there on the road, sit on those rides, do some shopping and have some bites! Hahahaha!

We went to catch a movie, Night At The Museum 2: Battle Of The Smithsonian. It was alright, boring at some scenes, some were funny, some weren't, the plot was boring, but I didn't let myself down. Hahahaha.



After the movie, it was already sunset, so we headed back to the hotel room, got ready and headed out for dinner. A bird's eye view of the whole of Genting Highlands.




I was flying in the sky, literally. Hahahahaha.

We had dinner at some restaurant, awesome food.



-
After dinner, we went to play Bumper Cars, bowling and then pool!

Awesome experience it was. HAHAHA!






HAHAHAHA, as usual, whatever I said has all been written above as captions, all you need to know is, the theme park wasn't at all terrifying, neither was it boring. If you're daring and adventurous like MWAAAHHH, take rides like Flying Coaster, Corkscrew, Spaceshot, don't waste your time queueing up at rides like Bumper Boats or Pirate Train. I didn't get to take the Pirate Ship (Viking) and the Cyclone because the rest were too bored (that's because they didn't want to take the rides). But, I'm glad I managed to take all the thrilling ones.
-
If you're a coward, take rides like the Ferris Wheel, Double Deck Carousel, Rodeo Rider, Astro Fighter, Flying Jumbo, Mini Train and Dinosaurland. I didn't get to go Grand Prix Fun Kart because it wasn't as good as the one in Singapore, it was just a flat road. Sungai Rejang Flume Ride (also known as the Wet N Wild ride in Escape) is not as huge as the one in S'pore's.
-
If you're neither, don't enter the theme park. Go for some shopping. LOL. Alright, that was pretty much it for Day Two. Day Three post coming right up!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.