Thursday, June 4, 2009

Bring It On!

HAHAHA, so there was this person who called me while Jasmine, Jameson, Atikah and I were having lunch at KFC, and she was telling me about photoshoots and stuffs and was like letting me know what KPE was all about? And I was like, "Uh huh.. OK... yeah?". Then she was telling me about when I should arrive and model for the photographer, a photographer would be waiting for me and then I was like, "OMG, I DON'T KNOW WHAT SHE'S TALKING BUT ALL I KNOW IS I'M GOING TO BE A MODEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!".
This picture SEXY RIGHT. So midway throughout the conversation, she asked, "So, sir, are you Mr Goh Eng Lai?", and my heart literally shattered into a million pieces and I replied her with a no and she was like apologetic she called the wrong number.
-
One thing I hate about these type of adults is that they call you, talk to you, brief you on the schematics, let you in on information, and then suddenly ask you if your name is Murabakatabhan or Liew Tew Chew. Why can't they just say, "Hello, am I speaking to Mr Liew Tew Chew?", instead of like, "Hello, we have the KPE expressway and we would like you to have your photoshoot at KPE with our assigned photographer, the KPE... is... some mother-effing story... so are you Mr Liew Tew Chew?".
-
But anyway, I know I'll never be a model. HAHAHA, cos I've got my sight set on reporting and journalism. Maybe you could see me on Channel News Asia or 9.30 p.m. NEWS! HAHAHAHA! I tried reading the subtitles and acting like the newscaster but I ran out of breath. LOL.
Speaking of which, my hair's grown longer so I don't really hate it anymore. Just that I hate my left side. It looks ugly.
HAHAH! Thanks Jasmine for the band!
I know what you must be thinking, "Siallah this fella got so many bands!", HAHAHA!
Me, in my new room. We've got the uh... headboard. HAHAHA, for sexual pleasures too.
HAHAHA! OMG, this just totally reminded me of Zac Efron's photoshoot. Exact position. LOL!!!
Signature pose, okay!
HAHAHA, I'm Gentleman GaGa, if you haven't noticed, Lady Gaga LOVES to cover her eyes (Just Dance MTV, Paparazzi MTV (I LOVE THE SONG PAPARAZZI!)).
With a little bit of colour. I wanna get Photoshop but, it'll be fake for my photos.
Everyone loves the real me, right? HAHAHAHA!
-
SCHOOL YESTERDAY WAS BORING! And sorry for not blogging yesterday, I can TOTALLY EXPLAIN. So before I had my dinner, I kind of got my Gossip Girl Season 2 online prepared and it was fully loaded, so I closed my laptop, had Bak Kut Teh (THE BEST EVER - Speaking of which, I would add a new column to my blog! The Favourite Food List! Plus, let us welcome our two new columns, two days ago! Plurk Updates and Twitter Updates, I thought I'd have both since both looked pretty cool!)
-
I went back to my laptop, opened it, and the connection was screwed. But, thank God I could watch Gossip Girl otherwise I would be quite pissed. For the next two hours, I was restarting my laptop over and over again but to no avail. I ended up taking all these photos, on my new bed.
-
I met up with Jasmine (met her on Tuesday too, hahaha!) under my void deck, we walked to school, met up with Atikah and waited for Jameson at 107. Biology was um, cool. One thing for sure, Ms Iswari totally thinks I'm always having fun, the same amount of fun with a few of my classmates and yet I'm the top. Actually, in reference to the topic 'Fun', I haven't had fun since a really long time ago. This year I kept trying to create fun, yes I did have fun, but the fun died down. I want a fun that would not involve ANY STRESS. That is my fun. I would have fun in class and then worry about what I missed. That wouldn't be fun, would it?
-
But, I have got to say as well, I totally disrespected Ms Iswari last two years, I feel really bad about it now. But, that won't change anything, the only thing that has changed is that I respect her now. That's something you'd rather have. I want to have respect, as a son, a man, a friend, a best friend, a future boyfriend, a future husband, a future father. Respect is something that not only does it require trust, it is acknowledging the fact that someone has gone through a lot of sacrifices, made plenty of effort and is partially flawless. Everyone's not perfect, so a few flaws may have surfaced.
-
But, it also has to depend on the flaws, whether you killed someone, whether you betrayed someone, or whether you have a character, but what I've learnt is to respect. Some obviously don't deserve respect. What do I know, right? Coming from a person who utterly doesn't deserve respect from maybe not one, but two or three or more people. I know, I can't always have respect from everyone, someone's bound to have their differences and will take it up with me.
-
Whatever it is, some people do not deserve respect. I've tried respecting, I admit. Eugene does NOT try respecting, because if he doesn't like you, means he doesn't respect you. If he likes you, he gives you a great deal of respect. That's something, I say, it's good about me, for you. If I like you, you have my respect. That is why I do not do anything to annoy, harm or provoke.
-
Some people in this world have lost respect (someone I've recently talked about, my closest friends know who, she's someone whom I totally respected but after I found out she did these things not to me, but to my friends as well, well, GOODBYE!), some have gained my respect (that's Ms Iswari - I used to just call her Iswari. It's now Ms Iswari). Many people have lost my respect and some really gained it. I have lost some people's respect as well but hopefully I did gain some people's respect. But, at the end of the day, what is Respect, actually?
-
Is it some game like between Blair and Chuck, whoever loses, it's end of the world? That both parties have to say "I respect you"? Or is it some sacrifice, that you wouldn't mind if that person disrespects you but you respect her. Or is it unfair, that doesn't mean she or he has a title and you MUST respect him or her no matter how he or she is?
-
After class, I left with a conscience, hoping that it would convert and that I would do something in return for forgiveness. Although Ms Iswari has done a fair share of humiliation to me, I know, this wouldn't have happened if I too gave her humiliation at first.
-
Breakfast was good, HAHA! I had Kaya Butter toasts, a chicken wing, two half-boiled eggs (or is it, two three-quarter-boiled eggs). Maths was alright. I didn't understand why Ms Lee had to paste the answers for Paper 1 at the back of the class. The noticeboard has seriously some old issues, at least I took the liberty to remove some of them. Awww.. Daryl Lim was kind enough to help me. But, no, thanks.
-
I did staple the answer sheets at the noticeboard, just not pasting it with tape at the back of the class, which is annoyingly weird. Tresharene and I were like listening to the latest HIP songs! HAHAHAHAHA! Our Sony Ericsson songs! DAMN SEXY, YOU KNOW. LOL!!!
-
After that, Jasmine, Atikah, Jameson and I headed to Compass Point! LOL, if you happened to be involved in our conversation, I bet you'd faint! HAHAHA, from puppies in bitches' wombs, to dogs and monkeys masturbating, seriously ah..! HAHAHA!
-
OK, so, we had KFC, LOL, we practically spent TWO hours there talking and laughing about stupid stuffs. HAHA I WANNA GO ICE-SKATING!!! So, us four walked around Compass Point, Jasmine and I are planning to buy Converse bags!!! But, MY MOTHER LAH. LOL. We went 77th Street to get some more black bands. Walked around and went to Action City, GOT A HUGE SHOCK when I touched those... shock stuffs. HAHAHA, Jameson and Atikah were too afraid to try! Jasmine and I were actually about to coerce Atikah into touching it but she backed out. HAHAHAHA! Damn funny! Hadn't had a laugh in WEEKS, HAHAHAHAHAHA!
-
Wanted to spray perfume at those two but, stupid employees were staring at me and standing there like a complete idiot. She didn't want to move, I was like, WHATEVER. Stay there as long as she liked, I tried out as many perfume bottles as possible. UGH FREAKING HATE HER. I hate her and her kind of people. These type of people totally get on my nerves. After much window-shopping, we all headed home!
-
I CAN'T WAIT FOR SUNDAY. LOL. Anyway, I didn't go to school today, I intended to stay at home since it's F&N class and I don't wish to see some people. Plus, I'm not needed for Maths extra lessons. Ms Lee said so!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.