Hahaha, just a retarded photo. Anyway, want to know what I did? OK, I woke up at 12 pm, totally did absolutely nothing but quizzes on Facebook, watched Prison Break Season 4, till now. I watched The Ultimatum too! Oh and PRISON BREAK 4 ROCKS! Totally! Although it's sad something happened. Spoilers are clear. I repeat, no spoilers. But, oh well, something tells me there's a Season 5. Remember how Jack Bauer from 24, something happened to him? Well, the next season, he was back. So, my gut feeling is there MIGHT be a Prison Break Season 5. Who knows? Hahahaha. Besides this controversial topic, and speaking of which in that matter, H1N1 is currently reported to have attacked 77 people in Singapore. -
But, well, let us all look at a different side. What if someone is a carrier? I mean, is there such a thing as someone being a carrier of IDK, Aids, HIV, colour-blindness, or H1N1? I mean, I think it's possible. A carrier is someone who has the disease but is not at all affected by it. Which means, he or she could transmit it to anyone he or she likes. It's like what you saw in 28 Weeks Later. The wife was a carrier, she was meant to be a zombie, but she was too immune to it, everyone thought she seemed fine, especially her husband. Her husband kissed her. The husband turned into a zombie. Voila.
-
There obviously must be another way one can be immune to H1N1, so I'm guessing, if one is immune, wouldn't that cause havoc and chaos here? Since everyone thinks that person's fine and so they don't bother running tests to make sure he's not H1N1 positive, then, the person gets to roam the streets free and while roaming 'em, he's passing his love to people who aren't immune. Now that's a controversy. Mwah!
-
UPDATE: Let us all welcome my new column, Posts Of The Year 2009! Hahaha! By right, my Favourite Makan Places post was supposed to be under this column, but since for whoever knows what reason, in future, my taste may change or I may have tasted new awesome things, I could then easily edit and add in more places! So, as you all may or may not have noticed, I added a few more dishes and my favourite locations that sell these dishes under the FMP column. And as for my POTY '09, I just want to let everyone know that this column contains all the posts that may or may not be interesting to you because I don't care, but it was interesting to me.
-
Either it was hilarious, or something you should know about, or something major that happened, or all three. To sum it all up, these posts are so called the highlighted ones, or rather, the special ones. There'll definitely be more to come, so as the list continues, I may have to reorganize the different compartments of this blog layout (as you have already noticed that the I'm On Facebook column is already now at the top of the right column, above all columns), so as to make everything in order. I guess that's about it! Enjoy the so-called new look!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Watch your fingertips. That's all there is to say.